Electricians in Coventry & The Midlands Clone
Electricians in Coventry & The Midlands
“Our network of electricians are available for call out 24 hours a day 7 days a week.”
Ray of Light Electrical Services was established in 2011 to carry out electrical work in Coventry and the surrounding areas. We have over 35 years experience in the electrical industry and our aim is to become one of the most reputable companies in the Coventry area. We aim to do this by offering the highest standards of services to our customers.
We strive to be sincere in our approach to our client’s requirements and conscientious at all times when carrying out work for them. Ray of Light Electrical Services are fully qualified, registered and insured to carry out all domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installation and maintenance work.
Fully Qualified & NICIEC Approved
We are fully qualified with the following electrical industry recognized accreditation's:
• N.I.C.E.I.C Approved electricians working in Coventry and the surrounding areas
• Joint Industry Board Approved electrician - J.I.B. & E.C.S Accredited
• City & Guilds qualified with over 35 years experience in the electrical industry.
• I.P.A.F. certified for platform access equipment
• D.B.S. compliant checked for criminal records in August 2020
• Proud members of Checkatrade with over 300 online reviews across the internet
If you require and electrician, we are able to offer you the following services:
• Electrical safety inspections for Domestic Landlords and homeowners - D.E.I.C.R.
• Electrical safety inspections for commercial premises - E.I.C.R.
• Electrical fault finding, diagnosis and repairs
• Ongoing maintenance and electrical upgrades for existing commercial and domestic premises
• L.E.D. lighting upgrades for domestic and commercial premises
• Storage heater replacement with LOT20 compliant energy efficient heaters including Dimplex Quantum RF heaters for a Smart heating solution
• Solar P.V. fault finding and repairs
• Full or partial electrical rewires
• Consumer Unit replacements with safety upgrades to existing electrical installations
• H.M.O. installation work
• C.C.T.V. Network installations P.O.E.
• Intruder alarm installations - Texacom smart systems
• Security light installations including smart network
• Interlinked smoke alarms for additional fire safety in domestic premises - Aico systems
• Repairs to Pulsacoil A Class and Pulsacoil 2000 Thermal storage units
• Smart door bells including Rind Pro
• Data and network points